We process information and data that could identify, reasonably describe, or could be associated with you (“Personal Information”). We may collect Personal Information from you when you visit our Site or otherwise interact with us directly. We may also receive your Personal Information as part of the Services we offer to companies (our “Clients”).
- When you visit our Site, we automatically collect information about your device, web browser, IP address, web pages visited, or other data about how you interact with our Site.
- When we communicate with you we may collect text messages, emails, phone calls, or audio messages, which may identify you. We may retain these communications for quality assurance and training purposes.
- On behalf of the Clients to whom we provide Services, we may collect, receive, or process personal identifiers, demographics, device identifiers, internet and network activity, location data, commercial information about products purchased or considered, or information about your preferences.
- We may also collect and process information that does not individually identify you, such as de identified, aggregate, or anonymized data, which is not Personal Information.
Use of Information
We use the Personal Information we collect for business purposes.
- We use your Personal Information to run day-to-day operations, including to manage accounts and communicate with you.
- We process and maintain Personal Information on behalf of our Clients as part of the Services we provide, including digital advertising, Facebook advertising, ad creative, landing pages, and email/sms.
- Some of our Clients may choose to use the data tool we offer through Ecommerce Equation. If so, your Personal Information may be used to perform analytics on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, advertisements, or conversion rates.
- We may use Personal Information for our own marketing or advertising purposes. This could be in an email about an offer.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with vendors, service providers, or other third parties.
- We may share your Personal Information with third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as data analysis, email and hosting services, or customer services and support.
- We may share your Personal Information with business partners and other brands when permitted by law or with your consent. This could be an introduction to a software provider.
- We may share your Personal Information with third-party consultants or analytics providers to evaluate and improve our Site and Services.
- With your consent or at your request, we may share Personal Information with third parties.
- Cookies help us run our Site securely and enable basic functions like page navigation.
- Cookies help us analyze how you interact with our Site. This enables us to monitor and improve our Site performance, services, and your experience.
- Cookies allow us to deliver advertisements that are meaningful to you. Our third party advertising partners may use the Cookies to build a profile of your interests, deliver relevant advertising on other sites, and measure the efficiency of the advertisements.
How to Manage Cookies
If you wish to prevent Cookies from tracking your activity on our website or visits across multiple websites, you can set your browser to block certain Cookies or notify you when a Cookie is set.
We are not responsible for the completeness, effectiveness, or accuracy of any third party opt-out options or programs. If you block Cookies, certain features on our Site and other websites may not work.
Some web browsers or smartphones have the ability to set “Do Not Track” requests to block user activity from being tracked across web pages or devices. Our Site does not recognize “Do Not Track” signals as there is no industry standard way to do so.
We may contact you via email or phone with important information about your account and promotional opportunities. You may unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email. You may also contact us at email@example.com to update your communication preferences. Please note that we may still need to contact you with important information and you cannot opt-out of these administration communications.
Third-Party Marketing and Selling
We do not provide your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Neither do we intend to sell your Personal Information to third parties without providing you notice and an opportunity to opt out.
We will maintain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably necessary to accomplish the purposes for which it was collected, or as otherwise directed by our Customers. We may retain your Personal Information longer if we have a legal obligation to do so.
Information Regarding Children
Our Site and Services are intended for users who are older than 13 years old and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected information from a child under 13, we will delete such information from our records. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe your child has given us information and you did not provide consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third-Party Links and Websites
When you use this Site, you may find links to other websites, platforms, or applications that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the content or any other aspect of these third-party websites, including their collection of your Personal Information. You should review their terms and conditions and privacy policies before proceeding to that website.
- Use and disclose de identified, anonymous, or aggregate data;
- Comply with federal, state, or local laws;
- Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities;
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that the business, service provider, or third party reasonably and in good faith believes may violate federal, state, or local law;
- Exercise or defend legal claims;
- Detect security incidents and protect against fraudulent or illegal activity and prosecute those responsible for such activity; or
- Transfer Personal Information as part of a merger or acquisition, dissolution of the company, or in the event of bankruptcy or any other transaction in which a third party assumes control of all or part of the company.
For more information of if you have questions contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Ecom Media, PO BOX 21, Islington NSW 2296
Last Updated: August 30, 2022